A Culture of Safety
Mobile Augers is recognized as an industry leader in drilling safety.
Our goal is zero workplace injuries, and our culture of safety begins with our people. We strive to employ healthy, productive employees by providing a supportive work environment.
An important part of our safety management program is our modern drill fleet that has many safety features included as part of the drill design. These features include:
- Auto-stop rotation levers
- Emergency stop buttons at the back of the drills and truck cabs
- Certified drill towers
- Engineered hoisting / lifting bales with lifting capacity of 4 tons
- Custom-made safeguards
Standard Staff Training
Our basic staff training includes:
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid w/ Level C CPR
- CSTS (Constructions Safety Training System)
- Ground Disturbance (Global Certified)
- OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association)
Federal and Provincial Safety Standards
Mobile Augers meets or exceeds all provincial and federal safety standards, and holds associate membership in the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA), and has earned an ACSA Certificate of Recognition.
If you have any questions regarding our safety program, please ask any staff member, or contact:
Manager, Health, Safety and Training
Mobile Augers and Research Ltd.
Tel: (780) 436-3960 Cell: (780) 940-2733